Case Studies NEC
- Outdated communications system.
- Poor system stability and reliability.
- No conferencing or collaboration capability.
- Phone service costs increasing.
- Planning and designing the entire network to deliver the required cabling and network components.
- Audio conferencing upgrade.
- Collaboration Meeting Manager
- Phone bill audit analysis of all charges and fees
- Improved customer service.
- Better use of IT resources.
- Less complexity.
- Reduced costs for operation and service.
St. Josephs Hospital
- Phone system service costs were increasing.
- Lengthy repair cycle time.
- Improve productivity.
- Enhanced quality of patient care.
- Fully managed service provider.
- Fast and reliable on-site support by a certified technician.
- Upgrade current network design and have all required hospital regulatory compliance.
- System reliability and stability significantly improved, with added flexibility and features.
- Substantial reduction in costs and repair time while reducing complaints and repair requests.