Software for the 9641GS designed for contact centers takes advantage of the touchscreen to simplify access to a range of features for enhancing agent productivity, such as handling greetings, monitoring calls in the queue, updating status and quickly completing many other day-to-day tasks. An optional contact center faceplate (eliminating the handset) and/or dual headset adapter make it a valuable addition to any contact center.
- Improved touch technology; Capacitive touch for fast, light, and accurate response
- Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and/or frequently have multiparty conference calls
- Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display
- Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touchscreen and easy one-touch access from the “home” screen to other applications
- Supports enhanced productivity by improving call control and management through a graphical display that anticipates user intentions and makes contextual menus, prompts and instructions easy to read
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 2 design with “sleep mode”